How to become a SSX Sponsor
To become a SSX Sponsor you must first apply to SSX and meet the requirements outlined below (a full list can be found in SSX Listing Rules Chapter 3). For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
A new applicant must:
- be a financial services licensee or a law firm or accounting firm as approved by SSX;
- satisfy SSX that it is competent to discharge the responsibilities of a sponsor;
- give an undertaking to SSX in the form set out in Appendix 3-1; and
- pay to SSX all prescribed fees.
To obtain a sponsor application or discuss the application process, SSX encourages any sponsor applicant to discuss its application with SSX Business Development. This pre-application discussion can clarify the admission requirements for SSX Sponsors, the application process and Sponsor’s ongoing obligation under the Listing Rules.
- Application Process
- Once discussions have been held with SSX Business Development new applicants are required to complete and submit the relevant application forms for admission as a new SSX Sponsor.
- SSX Supervision will review the application and make a recommendation to the SSX Admission Committee, who will then consider the application.
- Successful applicants
- Upon successfully gaining admission as a SSX Sponsor, you will receive a certificate of admission as a SSX Sponsor.
- Sponsor Framework - Guidance Note 1
- If you would like to obtain further information about the operation of the SSX Sponsor Framework on what is required by a Sponsor during the application process and sponsor ongoing obligation, please read the following Guidance Note.